Foundation Office Coordinator
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Evanston, IL
To apply, send resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting Operations Coordinator in the subject line by Friday, September 30.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Reports to the Executive Director
- Within Alpha Phi Foundation, the Coordinator has primary working relationships with the Executive Director, the Foundation Board, senior management team, Foundation and Fraternity staff and service providers.
- Answer calls and emails, triaging to appropriate staff members as needed.
- Sort mail and share incoming materials with the appropriate staff person.
- Organize all logistics for in-person board meetings (hotel, transportation, meals, etc.).
- Work with Executive Director to facilitate creation of agenda and all supporting documents for Board calls and meetings.
- Manage meeting room reservations and travel logistics for Board and staff as needed.
- Monitor and fulfill merchandise orders while keeping careful track of all inventory.
- Update addresses in both the Foundation and Fraternity's databases on a regular basis.
- Maintain office services including the organization and ordering of supplies.
- Manage office operational procedures through the design and implementation of policies.
- Monitor staff timesheets, track PTO calculations and update in payroll processor.
- Assist with coordination of logistics for Fraternity's Leadership Conferences and biennial Convention
- Attend Fraternity leadership programming as a Foundation representative as needed.
- Liaise with other agencies, vendors, organizations and groups as needed.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
- Attend Foundation staff meetings (weekly)
- One-on-one meetings with Executive Director
- General office work is included, as it is for all Foundation staff, such as:
o Filing and correspondence
o Answering and directing phone calls as appropriate
o Responding to emails within 24 hours
Expected to be proficient with Microsoft Suite programs and ability to learn The Raiser's Edge and Luminate Online.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum two years of office experience preferred.
- Practical knowledge of annual giving operations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with donor database software.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.