Program Coordinator, Collegiate Recruitment Services
Reports to: Director, Collegiate Recruitment
Location: Evanston, IL
Position Summary: The Program Coordinator of Collegiate Recruitment Services supports the membership recruitment and retention efforts for Alpha Phi's 162 collegiate chapters.
The position is full-time and offers a competitive benefits package. For consideration, submit a cover letter and a resume by mail to: Human Resources, Alpha Phi International Fraternity, 1930 Sherman Ave, Evanston, IL 60201; via email to email@example.com; or fax all documents requested to 847.475.6820.
Key Job Elements:
• Track and provide reporting on recruitment related metrics
• Develop, document and train volunteers and collegians in collegiate membership recruitment processes, resources and tools.
• Provide on-site support to Alpha Phi's collegiate chapters during key recruitment activities, serving as a hands-on expert and coach for all aspects of recruitment activities - both back-office and on the recruitment floor.
• Assist in planning and executing recruitment related training forums such as Recruitment University and the recruitment tracks for Advisor Academy, Regional Conferences, Convention and ELC training.
• Serve as a recruitment resource to volunteers in the field.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Job Dimensions
• Regular travel is required.
• Regular conference call attendance and telephone support of volunteers in evenings and on weekends is expected.
Four-year college degree required.
• Minimum of two years' recent hands-on experience with Alpha Phi membership recruitment, preferably with multiple collegiate chapters of different sizes and cultures; experience as an Educational Leadership Consultant preferred.
• Experience with and a strong understanding of NPC's Release Figure Management methodology.
• Experience in and success with volunteer motivation and support.
• Must be a member of Alpha Phi.
• Must be expert in Alpha Phi and NPC recruitment policies and processes.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, including macros and pivot tables.
• Solid strategic, analytical and organizational skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills
• Motivational leader who can inspire positive morale in stressful situations
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under continuous deadlines