Campus Affairs Advisor
The key volunteer responsible for overseeing the Vice President of Campus Affairs and the officers in the Campus Affairs Department. Responsible for providing leadership, guidance and support to the officers and programs. The Campus Affairs Advisor should attend departmental meetings on a regular basis and attend Leadership Conference when requested or when the budget allows.
The Campus Affairs Advisor shall be appointed/reappointed on an annual basis by the Chapter Advisor and Collegiate Chapter Administrator. Position is a one year term.
- Help Vice President of Campus Affairs and her department determine how to effectively support the chapter's marketing plan.
- Help the Vice President of Campus Affairs and her department create a calendar for external philanthropy
- Assist the chapter in establishing a rotation for philanthropy and campus activities participation, ensuring the chapter members' participation is balanced and fair.
- Ensure chapter fills out risk management forms for philanthropy events.
- Encourage chapter to hold events with recognized fraternities and sororities to improve relationships and increase campus image
- Strategically support campus activities and events that will increase the chapter brand
Positional Knowledge and Needs
The Campus Affairs Advisor should be familiar with Alpha Phi Policies and Procedures and resources. The CAA isn't expected to know all of the answers, but she should know where to find them. She must possess leadership skills, the ability to manage her time well, a desire to network within Alpha Phi and the campus administration. She should have strong verbal and written communication skills. She is a role model and therefore should be in good standing with the Fraternity and supportive of the Alpha Phi Foundation.
In exchange for her service, the CAA will continue to develop leadership skills through her role, build her Alpha Phi and campus networks, and fine tune her event planning skills. Training is provided. Limited travel is available.
Campus Affairs Advisor Openings
Consider volunteering as a Campus Affairs Advisor for a chapter near you!
You may view open positions by clicking here.
Contact email@example.com to volunteer or for more information.