Reports to: Collegiate Chapter Manager
The primary role of the Collegiate Chapter Administrator (CCA) is to provide support and direction to collegiate Chapter Advisors (CA) as assigned to ensure key outcomes that drive collegiate chapter health. The CCA shall collaborate with the Collegiate Chapter Manager (CCM) and CAs in all areas encompassing chapter strength.
She will work with CA to implement strategies to increase overall chapter health in the following areas:
- recruiting strength
- competitive size
- financial management
- advisory board support
- competitive safe facility (if applicable)
- In conjunction with the chapter advisor, develop chapter objectives that support the achievement of strategic goals that ensure the health and vitality of the chapter.
- Appoint, cultivate, train and coach Chapter Advisors.
- Provide assistance as requested by CA to ensure each chapter has a Recruitment Advisor and a Finance Advisor.
- Assist in providing training to advisory boards as needed
- Serve as acting Chapter Advisor to collegiate chapters when there is a vacancy
- Ensure regular and effective communication with assigned Chapter Advisors
- Annually visit assigned chapters meeting with the Executive Council, individual officers, Advisory Board, HCB and Greek Advisor
- Attend and participate in all CCA-related conference calls
- Attend formal training opportunities offered by the Fraternity, including Leadership Conference.
- Must be member in good standing as defined by the Fraternity's Constitution and Bylaws
- Support the Alpha Phi Foundation with an annual tax-deductible gift as she is able.
- Alpha Phi alumnae volunteer experience.
- Experience in working with collegiate chapters and achieving the vital signs
- Alpha Phi International Policies and Procedures
- Phi Select
- Recruitment Statistics and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Proficient time management skills
- Ability to work as a member of various teams
- Flexible, proactive, self-directed and results oriented
- Ability to give and receive coaching and feedback
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel to assigned chapters on an annual basis