The Recruitment Advisor is the key volunteer for developing a chapter's membership base, as well as sustaining or increasing the chapter's recruiting strength.
The Recruitment Advisor shall be appointed/reappointed on an annual basis by the Chapter Advisor and Collegiate Chapter Administrator. Position is a one year term.
- Work closely with the Collegiate Chapter Administrator (CCA) and the Collegiate Recruitment department
- Provide consultative services to the collegiate recruitment team as needed
- Create and develop strategies appropriate to increase overall chapter rushing strength
- Orient, manage and act as mentor to other advisory board members with regard to recruitment and size of the chapter
- Improve membership acquisition process and programs
- Participate in the dissemination of all membership recruitment materials
- Maintain essential records to track and evaluate implemented programs and strategies
- Attend Recruitment University and other fraternity meetings as requested
Positional Knowledge and Needs
The Recruitment Advisor should be familiar with Alpha Phi Policies and Procedures and resources. She must know how to operate Excel, preferably Phi Select, although training is provided. She should be familiar with recruitment statistics and reporting methods. She must possess leadership skills, the ability to manage her time well, the ability to assess needs, strong communication skills, flexibility, and disposition that is goal-oriented and self-driven. She is a role model and therefore should be in good standing with the Fraternity and supportive of the Alpha Phi Foundation.
In exchange for her service, the RA will continue to develop leadership skills through her role, become skilled in event planning, learn to facilitate, and fine tune her critical thinking skills. Training is provided. Limited travel is available.
Recruitment Advisor Openings
Consider volunteering as a Recruitment Advisor for a chapter near you!
You may view open positions by clicking here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or for more information.