Alpha Phi International Fraternity is pleased to announce the election of a new International Executive Board. The Board was elected and installed at a ceremony held at its Biennial Convention in Rancho Mirage, Calif., on June 28, 2014. Directors serve a two-year term.
Deana Koonsman Gage was elected to the Fraternity's highest ranking position as International President and Chairman of the International Executive Board. Gage was a collegiate member of Alpha Phi's Gamma Iota chapter at Texas Tech University and has served as an active volunteer in the organization both locally and internationally for over twenty years. She is a retired university instructor and Panhellenic advisor and resides with her family in Southlake, Texas.
Also serving as International Executive Board members are:
- Laura Jen Kin Berger (Gamma Kappa-CSU/Long Beach), Simi Valley, Calif.
- Susan Bevan (Sigma-Washington), Greenwich, Conn.
- Tobi Board Nieland (Eta Beta-CSU/San Bernardino), Yucaipa, Calif.
- Jacqueline Schools (Eta Lambda-George Mason), Alexandria, Va.
- Coree Smith (Epsilon Theta-Northern Iowa), Chicago, Ill.
- Jennifer Holsman Tetreault (Gamma Pi-Arizona State), Phoenix, Ariz.
- Rebecca Andrew Zanatta (Beta Rho-Washington State), Seattle, Wash.
National Panhellenic Delegate Sally McCall Grant (Gamma-DePauw), Foundation Chair Diane Spry Straker (Delta Alpha-East Carolina) and Executive Director Linda Wells Kahangi (Zeta Delta-Iowa State) also serve on the Board as ex-officio, non-voting members.