Alpha Phi Executive Office
1930 Sherman Ave.
Evanston, IL 60201
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 19, 2016
Registration fee is $150 per person.
All registration fees are non-refundable.
Date / Time: Friday, June 16, 2017, 6:00 p.m. - Sunday, June 18, 2017, 12:00 noon
Optional Executive Office Meet and Greet; Friday, June 16, 2017, 4:00-5:00 pm
Transportation: You are responsible for providing your own transportation.
Free Parking is available in the Executive Office parking lot.
If you are flying: Schedule flights to arrive no later than 3:00 p.m. Friday, and depart no earlier than 2:00 p.m. Sunday.
Shuttle service from O'Hare or Midway airport to the Executive Office will be provided.
For assistance with air travel, contact Kim Criscuolo at Canyon Creek Travel.
Note: All travelers must submit date of birth and name exactly as they appear on the driver's license or passport when making your airline reservations.
Alumnae Chapter Academy is targeted for the Alumnae Chapter Presidents; however, please consider sending other chapter officers if their schedule and your chapter budget allows.
$150 per person for ALUMNAE CHAPTER ACADEMY REGISTRATION due on or before May 19, 2017. The Executive Office bunk rooms can only hold 22 people, so registration is first come first served.
• Includes: Friday and Saturday night lodging; Friday night dinner, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast and lunch, and all programming materials.
$100 per person for those who live within driving distance of the executive office and/or do not need lodging
• Includes all conference programming sessions (Friday - Sunday.) and all meals.
$50 per person for SATURDAY day only
• Includes all conference programming sessions on Saturday (8:45 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.), lunch and dinner.
Please make checks payable to Alpha Phi International Fraternity and mail to:
Alpha Phi International Fraternity Executive Office
1930 Sherman Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60201
ATTN: Alumnae Chapter Academy
ALUMNAE CHAPTER ACADEMY AGENDA:
Friday, June 16, 2017
• Meet and Greet with EO Staff
• EO Tour
• Opening Remarks
• Alumnae by the Numbers - alumnae statistics and Executive Summary Report recap.
Saturday, June 17, 2017:
• Foundation Overview and Update
• Defining Your Chapter's Value Proposition - what does your alumnae chapter offer that alumnae can't get anywhere else.
• Rethink your marketing strategy - new ideas for chapter communication and hands on social media instruction.
• France E. Willard Museum Tour - Private tour of our first alumnae initiate's home.
• Membership Recruiting and Retention - strategies and best practices.
• Ensuring your chapters future - officer and volunteer recruiting, retention, incentives and rewards.
• New website walk through
Sunday, June 18, 2017:
• Best Practices Sharing
• Individual Goal Setting
What to Wear:
Casual clothing can be worn during the weekend, but please
check the weather a few days before you arrive as Chicago area weather can
still be quite cool in June. Also, our Executive Office is just blocks from
Lake Michigan which tends to make the temperature feel a little cooler. Please
bring at least a light sweater, the conference room at the Executive Office can
sometimes be chilly.
Alumnae Chapter Academy Preparation:
your available resources before arriving (manuals, "mailables file" chapter
examples of event invitations, chapter newsletters, social media posts and
anything else that you may need help with or is an example of a best
a note book or laptop to take notes.
Questions? Contact email@example.com