LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE - EAST
HILTON STAMFORD HOTEL & EXECUTIVE MEETING CENTER
One First Stamford Place
Stamford, CT 06902
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: December 10, 2013
Registration fee is $350 per person.
All registration fees are non-refundable.
Date / Time: Friday, February 21, 2014, 5:00 p.m. (unless contacted by your CCA) - Sunday, February 23, 2014, 12:00 noon
Transportation: You are responsible for providing your own transportation. On-site parking is available for $10.00 per day. Amtrak Stamford-Metro North Station is located 0.5MI from the hotel.
If you are flying: Schedule flights to arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, unless contacted by your CCA, and depart no earlier than 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
For round-trip airport shuttle service: GO Airport Shuttle Connecticut provides shared ride service from both La Guardia and JFK airports. Reservations can be made online at ALPHAPHI2014 or by calling the reservations department at 1-800-377-8745. Agents are available 8 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily.
For assistance with air travel, contact Kim Criscuolo at Canyon Creek Travel.
Note: All travelers must submit date of birth and name exactly as they appear on the driver's license or passport when making your airline reservations.
Each collegiate chapter MUST send at least an eight-person leadership team consisting of:
- Chapter Advisor
- Chapter President
- VP Member Recruitment
- VP Chapter Operations
- VP Marketing
- VP Risk Management
- VP Campus Affairs
- VP Programming and Education
Additional advisors, officers and volunteers are encouraged to attend as your chapter budget allows.
- Chapter Operations Advisor
- Director of Formal Recruitment
- New Recruitment Advisor
- $350 per person for EARLY BIRD CONFERENCE REGISTRATION due on or before December 10, 2013.
- $385 per person for FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION after December 10, 2013.
- Includes: Friday and Saturday night lodging; Friday night dinner, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast; all conference and programming materials.
- $150 per person for SATURDAY day only
- Includes all conference programming (8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.) sessions, lunch and dinner.
- $50 per person for Saturday lunch only
Please make checks payable to Alpha Phi International Fraternity and mail to:
Alpha Phi International Fraternity Executive Office
1930 Sherman Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60201
ATTN: Leadership Conference - East
What to Wear:
- Friday: Alpha Phi shirt and jeans
- Saturday Day: Badge Attire/Business Casual (no denim, leggings, sneakers or Uggs)
- Saturday Night: Chapter Formal Attire
- Sunday: Business Casual
For examples of attire, please see the Leadership Conference Pinterest boards by clicking here.
Conference Preparation for Collegiate Chapters:
- Review your available resources before arriving (manuals, chapter bylaws, etc.).
- VPCOs should bring a printed copy of their chapter's by-laws.
- VPMs should bring a successful marketing design and the chapter's social media policy.
- VPRMs should bring the chapter's Standards of Excellence.
- Bring ONE new or almost new T-Shirt PER PERSON for Saturday's T-Shirt Swap.
- Don't forget your badge.
The Order of the Lamp Qualifier:
In order to be considered for the Order of the Lamp or Most Outstanding Chapter awards at Alpha Phi's 2014 Convention, chapters must qualify at one or more of the leadership conferences in the biennium.
These are the top collegiate awards in the Fraternity, and being named a qualifier is a significant international honor in itself. Qualifier awards are named annually based upon the chapter's accomplishments during the tenure of a specific executive council.
Your application and supporting materials must be submitted by Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Central time.
To apply click here.
Questions? Contact Denise Reens at email@example.com or 847.316.8921
If you are registering multiple individuals in one sitting, you must LOG OUT and LOG IN for each individual, signing into Members Only with credentials specific to each registrant. Your registration will not be processed if you attempt to submit all registrations from one Members Only account.