Job Title: Regional Operations and Programming Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Collegiate Operations
Status: Volunteer - Part-time
Location: Remote, in region of responsibility
Any questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Responsible for providing support to Chapter Advisors and Collegiate Chapter Presidents in their region. Serves as a general resource and "sounding board" to Chapter Advisors and provides guidance, information and/or referrals as needed. Tracks, analyzes and communicates needs and trends.
- Help train new Chapter Advisors with the help of the Human Resources Coordinator
- Assist the Executive Office staff with crisis management as requested
- Support Chapter Advisors during times of conflict or difficulty in the chapter
- Work with advisory boards to analyze and identify program needs within the chapter
- Track and trend regional programming requirements and needs; report top programming needs to the Executive Office for possible development of standard Alpha Phi program offering
- Track and analyze chapter retention in partnership with Chapter Advisor
- Identify opportunities for regional resources / specialists for key topics / issues (programming, finances, etc.) and appoint as needed
- Initiate discussions between chapters and specialists on topics of interest or need (eg. financial awareness, problem solving in a particular area, etc.)
- Facilitate intra-regional Chapter Advisor communication
- Prepare presentation(s) for regional conference as assigned by Executive Office staff and/or Regional Manager
- Serve as acting Chapter Advisor to collegiate chapters when there is a vacancy
- Assist in the development and monitoring of probation terms, action steps and action plans assigned to a chapter by the Executive Office
- Attend and actively participate in monthly OPC calls and regional team calls
- Visit two chapters per term when possible
- Manage regional specialists
- Must be a member in good standing as defined by the Fraternity's Constitution and Bylaws.
- Support the Alpha Phi Foundation with an annual tax-deductible gift as you are able.
- Chapter advisory board experience.
- Working in a management or consultative role with collegiate chapters.
- Alpha Phi Policies and Procedures
- Collegiate chapter operations
- Collegiate programming
- Alpha Phi resources
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution / mediation skills
- PC skills and comfort level with Word and email
- Ability to be available in times of crisis
- Ability to travel to chapters at least once per semester
- Flexible, proactive and self-directed but also able to work well on a team
- Ability to track trends