From Andy Masters' website.
Andy Masters is an award-winning author and international speaker who presents educational success, career, and professional development programs for Faculty/Staff and students. Andy's programs have informed and inspired thousands, as he's presented at institutions such as the University of California-Santa Barbara, Kansas State University, and Vanderbilt University--as well as educational and career conferences such as the 2007 American Leadership Academy, 2008 NCAA Convention, and 2009 Education and Business Summit, with over 2,000+ attendees.
In undergraduate school, Andy served as Student Government Association President at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, also earning Greek "Man of the Year" honors. In graduate school, Andy achieved Distinguished Graduate honors at Webster University. He has earned four degrees:
- M.A. - Marketing, Webster University, 2001
- M.A. - Human Resources Development, Webster University, 1998
- B.A. - Communications, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1994
- B.A. - Political Science, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1994
Andy Masters is a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and Florida Speakers Association (FSA), and has been a member of numerous educational associations, including:
- POD Network in Higher Education (POD)
- North American Council for Staff, Program, and Organizational Development (NCSPOD)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA)
- Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA)
- Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH)
- National Orientation Directors Assocation (NODA)