LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE - EAST
Newark Liberty International Airport, 1 Hotel Road
Newark, NJ 07114
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: December 10, 2015
Registration fee is $350 per person.
All registration fees are non-refundable.
Date / Time: Friday, February 26, 2016, 7:00 p.m. (unless contacted by your CCA) - Sunday, February 28, 2016, 12:00 noon
Transportation: You are responsible for providing your own transportation. Overnight self- parking is available for $32.00 per day.
If you are flying: Schedule flights to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. Friday, unless approved by your CCA, and depart no earlier than 2:00 p.m. Sunday.
Complimentary round-trip shuttle service is available to the hotel from Newark Liberty International Airport every 10 minutes.
For assistance with air travel, contact Kim Criscuolo at Canyon Creek Travel.
Note: All travelers must submit date of birth and name exactly as they appear on the driver's license or passport when making your airline reservations.
Each collegiate chapter MUST send at least an eight-person leadership team consisting of:
- Chapter Advisor
- Chapter President
- VP Risk Management
- VP Member Recruitment
- VP Chapter Operations
- VP Marketing
- VP Campus Affairs
- VP Programming and Education
Additional programming tracks will be offered for the following chapter officer and advisors. Please consider sending these women as your chapter budget allows.
- Director of New Member Education
- Director of COB
- Marketing Advisor
Other chapter advisors, officers and volunteers are encouraged to attend as your chapter budget allows.
- $350 per person for EARLY BIRD CONFERENCE REGISTRATION due on or before December 10, 2015.
- $385 per person for FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION after December 10, 2015.
- Includes: Friday and Saturday night lodging; Friday night dinner, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast; all conference and programming materials.
- $150 per person for SATURDAY day only
- Includes all conference programming sessions (8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.), lunch and dinner.
- $50 per person for Saturday lunch only
Please make checks payable to Alpha Phi International Fraternity and mail to:
Alpha Phi International Fraternity Executive Office
1930 Sherman Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60201
ATTN: Leadership Conference - East
What to Wear:
- Friday: Alpha Phi shirt and jeans
- Saturday Day: Badge Attire/Business Casual (no denim, leggings, sneakers or Uggs)
- Saturday Night: Formal Chapter Attire
- Sunday: Business Casual
For examples of attire, please see the Leadership Conference Pinterest boards.
Conference Preparation for Collegiate Chapters:
- Review your available resources before arriving (manuals, chapter bylaws, etc.).
- VPCOs are encouraged to bring a printed copy of the chapter's bylaws to make notes for future amendment.
- VPMs should bring a successful t-shirt design or other successful marketing items for the merchandising session.
- VPRMs should bring the chapter's social media policy.
- All officers are encouraged to bring laptops or iPads.
- Don't forget your badge.
The Order of the Lamp Qualifier:
In order to be considered for the Order of the Lamp or Most Outstanding Chapter awards at Alpha Phi's 2016 Convention, chapters must qualify at one or more of the leadership conferences in the biennium. These are the top collegiate awards in the Fraternity, and being named a qualifier is a significant international honor in itself. Qualifier awards are named annually based upon the chapter's accomplishments during the tenure of a specific executive council.
Your application and supporting materials must be submitted by Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Central time.
Questions? Contact email@example.com