Date / Time: Friday, February 5, 2016, 7:00 p.m. (unless contacted by your CCA) - Sunday, February 7, 2016, 12:00 noon
Transportation: You are responsible for providing your own transportation. Self-parking is complimentary; valet parking is available for $12.00 per day.
If you are flying: Schedule flights to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. Friday, unless approved by your CCA, and depart no earlier than 2:00 p.m. Sunday.
Note: All travelers must submit date of birth and name exactly as they appear on the driver's license or passport when making your airline reservations.
Each collegiate chapter MUST send at least an eight-person leadership team consisting of:
- Chapter Advisor
- Chapter President
- VP Risk Management
- VP Member Recruitment
- VP Chapter Operations
- VP Marketing
- VP Campus Affairs
- VP Programming and Education
- Director of New Member Education
- Director of COB
- Marketing Advisor
- $350 per person for EARLY BIRD CONFERENCE REGISTRATION due on or before December 10, 2015.
- $385 per person for FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION after December 10, 2015.
- Includes: Friday and Saturday night lodging; Friday night dinner, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast; all conference and programming materials.
- $150 per person for SATURDAY day only
- Includes all conference programming sessions (8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.), lunch and dinner.
- $50 per person for Saturday lunch only
What to Wear
- Friday: Alpha Phi shirt and jeans
- Saturday Day: Badge Attire/Business Casual (no denim, leggings, sneakers or Uggs)
- Saturday Night: Formal Chapter Attire
- Sunday: Business Casual
For examples of attire, please see the Leadership Conference Pinterest boards.
Conference Preparation for Collegiate Chapters:
- Review your available resources before arriving (manuals, chapter bylaws, etc.).
- VPCOs are encouraged to bring a printed copy of the chapter's bylaws to make notes for future amendments.
- VPMs should bring a successful t-shirt design or other successful marketing items for the merchandising session.
- VPRMs should bring the chapter's social media policy.
- All officers are encouraged to bring laptops or iPads.
- Don't forget your badge.
The Order of the Lamp Qualifier:
In order to be considered for the Order of the Lamp or Most Outstanding Chapter awards at Alpha Phi's 2016 Convention, chapters must qualify at one or more of the leadership conferences in the biennium.
These are the top collegiate awards in the Fraternity, and being named a qualifier is a significant international honor in itself. Qualifier awards are named annually based upon the chapter's accomplishments during the tenure of a specific executive council.