Alpha Phi's governing documents, including the Policies and Procedures of Alpha Phi International Fraternity, Inc., can be found on the General Resources page.
Special Permission Request Forms can be located on Officer Portal.
- Brand Style Guide - New July 2016
- Official Resource Quick Guide - New Feb 2016
- Collegiate Chapter Operations Manual (CCOM) - Updated Aug 2016
- Marketing Department Manual - Updated August 2016
Visual Identity and Vendors
To download the following click here:
- Alpha Phi Logo
- Chapter-Specific Alpha Phi Logo
- Color Palette
For any questions about how to use brand materials, please email email@example.com.
Event Planner Forms
- DAR 'Welcome to Your Position' Webinar
- Alumnae Affinity Specialist List
- Request a Listing of Alumnae
- Alumnae Relations 101
- Alumnae Relations Goal Setting
- Short and Long Term Goal Sheet
- Senior Ceremony
- "Forever A Phi" video (to be used during Senior Ceremony)
- MP4 video file is available upon request
- Collegiate-Alumnae Transition
- Alumnae Initiation Application
- Alumnae Newsletters
Public Relations and Advertising
- Register/Update Your Chapter Website with the Executive Office
- To view the templates and explore their functionalities, please click the links below:
- Chapter Website Request Form
- Chapter Website Template FAQ
- Chapter Website Admin Guide
- Chapter Website Content Guide
- Integrate Alpha Phi News Feeds into your Chapter Website
- Donation Policies & Procedures
- Check and Money Order Cover Sheet
- Collecting Online Donations - How to Document
- Philanthropy Event Date Submission Form
- Chapter Philanthropy Event Form: Submit this application within 30 days to ensure that your chapter's philanthropy event receives proper credit with the Foundation.
- Community Contributions: Non-Profit Organization Form: If you chose to support a local charitable organization with your philanthropy money, fill out this application. Chapters can choose to designate up to 50% of their philanthropy money to the charity of their choice. Chapters must submit this application during the same academic year in which they raised the funds.
- Community Contributions: Program or Chapter-Specific Fund Form: If you chose to support a specific Foundation program (Leadership, Scholarship, Heart, Heritage or Forget Me Not) or a chapter-specific fund, such as a scholarship, with your philanthropy money, fill out this application. Chapters can choose to designate up to 50% of their philanthropy money to the program of their choice. Chapters must submit this application during the same academic year in which they raised the funds.
- Collecting Ticket Sales for Philanthropy Events
- In-Kind Gift Receipt: You may have an individual donor or company who offers to contribute monetary or merchandise items to your chapter's fundraiser. Use this form for your records to record such gifts of goods or services and provide this form to the donor(s). Donors can use this form to receive official notification from the Alpha Phi Foundation for their donation.
- Sample Thank You Letter:Chapters are responsible for sending thank you notifications to individuals/companies for monetary and product donations. View this sample to assist your chapter in designing its own thank you letter.
- Sample Fundraising Letters
- Instructions for using Sample Fundraising Letters
Alpha Phi Foundation Philanthropy Videos