Officer Portal can be accessed by logging into Alpha Phi's website and navigating to the blue Collegians tab in the Tools envelope. It will then redirect to Officer Portal and require a username and password. Alternatively, you can log in directly here. Members will use the same username and password for Alpha Phi's website and Officer Portal.
Alpha Phi utilizes Officer Portal for:
- Roster management and reporting. It is also where new members are entered on the roster.
- To provide contact information for chapter members, Advisory Board members, Collegiate Chapter Administrators, Collegiate Chapter Managers, International Governors, and Extension Team Leads.
- Access to Listings. For example, a list of all chapter alumnae, all alumnae who live within a certain number of miles from the chapter, or a chapter roster can be pulled and downloaded into an Excel file.
- Fact Sheets. These data sheets display basic information about the chapter, which is often helpful for new volunteers.
Below are several resources to assist you using Officer Portal:
- General Officer Portal How To
- Summary of Officer Portal Reports - Updated January 2015
- How to Enter New Members into Officer Portal - NEW January 2015
- How to Affiliate Members - NEW January 2015
- How to Report Graduates - NEW January 2015
- How to Report Membership Status Changes - NEW January 2015
- How to Update Collegiate Officers in OP
- How to Update Advisors in Officer Portal
- How to Update Member Information in Officer Portal
- How to View Reports from Previous Years
- How to View Chapter Objectives in Officer Portal
- How to Pull Listings from Officer Portal
- Fact Sheet Breakdown
- How to Submit Chapter Objectives in Officer Portal
- How to Pull Affinity Lists from Officer Portal