Has your collegiate chapter been recognized in the Alpha Phi Quarterly lately?
Please take a moment to read this page before submitting your chapter's news for the magazine.
If you need further assistance, please refer to our Quarterly Editorial Style Guide
What Information Should I Provide?
Promote your chapter's achievements and accomplishments!*
In addition to upcoming events, we want to hear about the following:
- philanthropy events and community service
- chapter anniversary celebrations
- events with alumnae
- individual achievements, awards and recognitions
- recruitment results
- sisterhood events
* Keep in the mind the following timeline when submitting copy:
Quarterly Issue Copy/Photos Due Quarterly Issue Mails
Winter Issue Oct. 15 Mid-January
Spring Issue Jan. 15 Mid-April
Summer Issue April 15 Mid-July
Fall Issue July 15 Mid-October
Tips / Guidelines
- Write in third person: "they" rather than "we."
- Use the term collegian or collegiate member rather than collegiate when referring to Alpha Phi collegians. Use the term alumna or alumnae rather than alum/alumnus/alumni when referring to Alpha Phi alumnae.
- Reference collegiate chapters in the following format: School (Chapter); e.g., Alumnae members attended the Syracuse (Alpha) Red Dress Gala.
- Reference member names in the following format: First Maiden Last (Chapter-School); e.g., Sisters honored Martha Foote Crow (Alpha-Syracuse) during the ceremony
Collegiate Chapter Update Form
Dynamic Form Placed Here