The Judiciary Board On Demand Video Library is a collection of short three to five minute videos on a variety of topics to help officers and advisors navigate the logistics of Judiciary Board Hearings. They are helpful for new officers but can also provide a great refresher for seasoned officers. Additional information can be found in the Judiciary Board Guidebook.
New topics will be added regularly, so check back frequently or contact the Executive Office to recommend new topics.
- Writing a Summons Letter
- How to Use the Judiciary Board Tools in Officer Portal - NEW Aug 2015
- Making the Summons Phone Call
- Steps in a Hearing
- Working with Witnesses
- Types of Outcomes
- Probation Term Basics
- Informing the Chapter of a Hearing
- Judiciary Board Guidebook - Updated Aug 2015
- How to Send Summons and Outcome Letters in Officer Portal - NEW Aug 2015