Has your collegiate chapter been recognized in the Alpha Phi Quarterly lately?
Please take a moment to read this page before submitting your chapter's news for the "From the Quad" section of the magazine.
If you need further assistance, please refer to our Quarterly Editorial Style Guide.
What Information Should I Provide?
Promote your chapter's achievements and accomplishments!*
In addition to upcoming events, we want to hear about the following:
- philanthropy events and community service
- chapter anniversary celebrations
- events with alumnae
- individual achievements, awards and recognitions
- recruitment results
- sisterhood events
* Keep in the mind the following timeline when submitting copy:
Quarterly Issue Copy/Photos Due Quarterly Issue Mails
Winter Issue Oct. 15 Mid-January
Spring Issue Jan. 15 Mid-April
Summer Issue April 15 Mid-July
Fall Issue July 15 Mid-October
Tips / Guidelines
- Write in third person: "they" rather than "we."
- Use the term collegian or collegiate member rather than collegiate when referring to Alpha Phi collegians. Use the term alumna or alumnae rather than alum/alumnus/alumni when referring to Alpha Phi alumnae.
- Reference collegiate chapters in the following format: School (Chapter); e.g., Alumnae members attended the Syracuse (Alpha) Red Dress Gala.
- Reference member names in the following format: First Maiden Last (Chapter-School); e.g., Sisters honored Martha Foote Crow (Alpha-Syracuse) during the ceremony
Collegiate Chapter Update Form
Dynamic Form Placed Here