By paying your International Alumnae Dues, including your Founders' Day Pennies (a penny for every year Alpha Phi has been in existence), you are showing your outward commitment to Alpha Phi. Your dues help fund the ongoing programs, products and services that keep Alpha Phi strong such as:
- Production of 4 issues each year of the award-winning Quarterly magazine
- Expansion efforts onto new campuses across North America
- Collegiate and Alumnae chapter development and growth
- Newsletters to upcoming and recent graduates that help transition them into the "real world"
- Leadership opportunities to our collegiate members, including the Emerging Leaders Institute, Leadership Conferences, and Leadership Fellows
- Biennial Convention for both collegiate and alumnae members
- Ongoing enhancements for alphaphi.org
- Efforts of our hundreds of volunteers at all levels across North America
- Growth of our presence on multiple social media channels
As a bonus for your support of Alpha Phi, we are pleased to offer you the following benefits for as long as your dues are current:
- A full subscription to all four issues of the Quarterly magazine.
- A one-year subscription to Vanity Fair, Condé Nast Traveler, or Bon Appetit magazine ($12 value). Click here for offer and refund details.
- A host of terrific corporate discounts
Alpha Phi offers alumnae two different payment options!
- Select Annual Dues and pay $38.44. This payment includes your dues ($37) and your Founders' Day pennies ($1.44). Your dues will be paid through June 30, 2017.
- Select Lifetime Dues and pay $450. Your dues and Founders' Day pennies will be paid for the rest of your lifetime. For a complete listing of lifetime dues paying members, click here!
All alumnae who pay their International Alumnae Dues will be afforded equal benefits and privileges regardless of payment option.